Hereâ€™s a collection of fun, interesting news from the world of fashionâ€¦and some great fashion gifts for all the fashion lovers in your life:
- What will Kate Middletonâ€™s wedding dress look like?Â Well, while the details are fuzzy, there are three givens:Â it will be white, have a train, and cover the shoulders.Â Queen Victoria started the trend of white wedding dresses; hereâ€™s a look at royal brides since.
- Beyonce fell in love with Thierry Muglerâ€™s designs after a show at the Met and asked him to design the costumes for her upcoming world tour.Â This video shows what goes into dressing a diva as well as why those concert ticket prices are so darn high.
- Want to win a pair of designer shoes every week for a year?Â Â Saks Fifth Avenueâ€™s buying, and itâ€™s worth up to $20,000.Â Just sign up for Instyle Magazineâ€™s new Style Find site.
- Completely baffled by what to get the well-dressed tech toy lover in your life?Â Head on over to Cufflinks.com and take a look at their USB flashdrive cufflinks.Â Yes, really!Â Very James Bond-like:
- Speaking of James Bond, hereâ€™s something all the 007 fans in your life will love:Â Living Like James Bond.Â Â Itâ€™s a fun ebook on how to dress, travel, and seduce like 007, and itâ€™s full of great tips on how to be a â€œguyâ€™s guy.â€Â Fun gift for a guy, great niche idea for image consultants and fashion stylists who work with men.Â (Give a how to dress like James Bond workshop or presentation.Â Fun!)
- Ever wish you could be on Dancing With the Stars?Â Well, hereâ€™s the next best thing:Â dancing lessons with one of their pros.Â Louis Van Amstel shows you how to jive, rhumba, salsa, and more in a series of DVDs you can use in your home.Â Â Get trim and learn how to dance and spice of your â€œdate nightsâ€ like never before!
So, there you have it – fun things to read, see, and buy from the world of fashion.Â Happy Holidays!