The main manual in the Wardrobe Magic package is 150 pages of meaty information that guides you step-by-step through the process of understanding basic wardrobe concepts, cleaning out your closet, making your shopping list, and hitting the stores. It's like getting a professional image consultation without the associated expense.
Now in addition to the main manual, you'll also receive three very special, EXCLUSIVE bonuses that will further enable you to polish your image, including:
1. EXCLUSIVE Free Bonus Gift #1:
The Wardrobe Makeover Guide ($15 value)
A supplement to Wardrobe Magic, this 26-page guide will help you plan your wardrobe transformation by showing you how to:
- Take your measurements to determine your body frame and accurately assess your trouble spots
- Chart your lifestyle needs to ensure you have appropriate clothing for every area of your life
- Identify your image goals
- Make your shopping list and determine your priorities
...and much more! Print it off before you head to your closet and rummage around your drawers. You'll turn to it again and again in the weeks and months to come.
2. EXCLUSIVE Free Bonus Gift #2:
What To Wear Under What You Wear ($15 value)
A solid building starts with a good foundation, and a head-turning wardrobe starts with solid foundation wear. Learn how to:
- Make sure you're wearing the correct size bra (7 out of 10 women aren't!)
- Diagnose why your bra isn't fitting correctly
- Find the best bras, panties, and shapewear for your body type to avoid slipping bra straps, panty lines, or unsightly bulges
- Stock your lingerie drawer so you're ready for anything
With dozens of pictures and descriptions, you'll send your foundation wear I.Q. through the roof! Includes resources for hard-to-fit sizes. 28 pages.
3. EXCLUSIVE Free Bonus Gift #3:
A Guide To Jeans ($5 value)
The average woman has five pairs of jeans in her closet, with only one pair that actually--fits part of the time. Thought you were the only one having a hard time with this wardrobe staple? Far from it! In this 8-page report, you'll:
- Discover why "the perfect jean" is so elusive
- Decipher the differences between the industry classifications of classic fit, natural fit, relaxed fit, and more
- Learn precisely which styles and ankle cuts are designed with you in mind
Includes resources in a variety of price points and hard-to-fit sizes like petites, tall, and women's.
In all, you'll get more than 200 pages of material to help you plan and build your "perfect" wardrobe. You'll get the benefit of a private consultation, without the price tag that goes with it.